Table of Contents Show
Clash of Clans‘ latest Season Pass is now here. As it is every month, players can earn both free and paid rewards, but this month is extra special as it is Halloween themed (the best theme, in our opinion).
As usual, players can earn tiered rewards completely free, but the Gold Pass rewards include a bunch of extra rewards, including a new Spooky Queen skin for the Archer Queen.
And what makes it even better is that the Archer Queen is one of the best heroes out there right now, so the new Spooky Queen skin will actually see some play.
Good character, great skin, what’s not to like? But don’t take our word for it, keep reading to see the skin for yourself.
You check out the new Archer Queen skin in the trailer below:
It’s honestly a really great skin for a great hero and one of our new favorites. Anything spooky is always a win in our books and having that on a useful hero is the cherry on top.
But that’s not all the rewards included in the Gold Pass for October. Keep reading below to see everything the new Clash of Clans Gold Pass has to offer.
All Clash of Clans October season pass (Gold Pass) rewards
Clash of Clans’ Gold Pass is a great way to earn a ton of rewards, but there are plenty of great perks in the Free Pass, as well. Check them out below:
- 1,000,000 Builder Gold (80 pts)
- Clock Tower Potion (160 pts)
- 10,000 Dark Elixir (260 pts)
- 500 Capital Gold (380 pts)
- 1,000,000 Builder Elixir (500 pts)
- 1,000,000 Gold (660 pts)
- 1,000 Capital Gold (820 pts)
- 1,000,000 Elixir (980 pts)
- Research Potion (1140 pts)
- 1,500 Capital Gold (1300 pts)
- 20,000 Dark Elixir (1500 pts)
- 2,000,000 Gold (1700 pts)
- Super Potion (2000 pts)
- 2,000,000 Elixir (2300 pts)
- Book of Heroes (2600 pts)
- 1 Gem Donation (40 pts)
- 10% Research Boost (80 pts)
- 10% Builder Boost (120 pts)
- 10% Training Boost (160 pts)
- Bigger Season Bank (200 pts)
- Rune of Elixir (260 pts)
- 2x power Potion (320 pts)
- Builder Potion (380 pts)
- 2x Hero Potion (440 pts)
- Shovel of Obstacles (500 pts)
- Book of Fighting (580 pts)
- Bigger Season Bank (660 pts)
- Rune of Gold (740 pts)
- 15% Training Boost (820 pts)
- 15% Research Boost (900 pts)
- 15% Builder Boost (980 pts)
- Book of Spells (1060 pts)
- Resource Potion (1140 pts)
- Bigger Season Bank (1220 pts)
- 5x Wall Ring (1300 pts)
- Rune of Builder Elixir (1400 pts)
- 5x Wall Ring (1500 pts)
- 20% Builder Boost (1600 pts)
- 20% Research Boost (1700 pts)
- 20% Training Boost (1850 pts)
- Bigger Season Bank (2000 pts)
- 3000 Capital Gold (2150 pts)
- Rune of Dark Elixir (2300 pts)
- Book of Heroes (2450 pts)
- Hero Skin “Spooky Queen” (2600 pts)
That covers everything included in both passes for Clash of Clans.
The Gold Pass is stuffed with rewards, but think carefully
As you can see from the drastically different lengths of the two reward tiers, Clash of Clans players that spend $5 on the Gold Pass get a ton of extra rewards for playing the hit mobile game.
Players that drop the cash get more boosts and potions, but that’s not all. They also get more Gold, Runes, and a bigger Seasonal bank.
But, it’s important to remember that you should only spend money that you can afford to lose. While these extra perks are nice, they aren’t necessary.
And ultimately, it’s up to you to decide if $5 matches your enjoyment level for Clash of Clans. Regardless, good luck out there on the battlefield!